Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had my Passport for less than 100 miles and found out my dog chewed one of my rear seatbelt buckles to the point it is unusable so I've got to replace it. Are there instructions/manuals that will tell me how to do this if I have the part? Thanks.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I think that if you go to the dealer and order the part you will find that the instructions are included. If not, if it is the non moving (female) end then it will probably be all one piece. Follow it under the seat to where it is bolted in place. You will see a bolt that you will remove to pull the old part out then slide the new one in and re bolt it in place. Make sure that you ask for the proper torque specs if it does not come with instructions.

If it is the male, moving end, with exception of the center seat belt, then it is a little more complicated. If it is the center belt male end then that too I believe is just bolted in place.

You might want to peruse this thread over at the Pilot forum. Need to Replace Seat Belts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think that if you go to the dealer and order the part you will find that the instructions are included. If not, if it is the non moving (female) end then it will probably be all one piece. Follow it under the seat to where it is bolted in place. You will see a bolt that you will remove to pull the old part out then slide the new one in and re bolt it in place. Make sure that you ask for the proper torque specs if it does not come with instructions.

If it is the male, moving end, with exception of the center seat belt, then it is a little more complicated. If it is the center belt male end then that too I believe is just bolted in place.

You might want to peruse this thread over at the Pilot forum. Need to Replace Seat Belts

Thanks, I have one coming tomorrow and hopefully it will include the instructions.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts