Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a passport and decided to look for a 2021 due to the full led headlights.

I found a 21 prior lease that’s a CPO with 15k miles for $37k. I think this isn’t bad considering brand new elites are $50k in my area.

this pricing seems pretty good and are there any differences besides headlights for the 21 v 22 elites?

·
Registered
615 Posts
Difference between 2019 - 2021 Vs. 2022 Passport?

1. Redesigned front bumper, headlight, hood, grille and rear bumper.
2. Alloy wheel options.
3. Color options.
4. Seat stitching on Trailsport trim.
5. No reported entertainment system glitches.

Interior, engine, transmission remain the same. Essential, not much difference.

·
Registered
615 Posts
(because the '19 - '21 LED high beams blinded oncoming traffic).
Where did you get that claim from?

IIHS actually rates the 2019-2021 Passport LED headlights higher than the LED/Halogen reflector mix that Honda borrowed from the Ridgeline parts bin and installed on the 2022 Passport.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I am looking for a passport and decided to look for a 2021 due to the full led headlights.

I found a 21 prior lease that’s a CPO with 15k miles for $37k. I think this isn’t bad considering brand new elites are $50k in my area.

this pricing seems pretty good and are there any differences besides headlights for the 21 v 22 elites?
Great deal, I was just offered 40 and I have 20K miles on my ‘21 Elite

·
Registered
28 Posts
Where did you get that claim from?

IIHS actually rates the 2019-2021 Passport LED headlights higher than the LED/Halogen reflector mix that Honda borrowed from the Ridgeline parts bin and installed on the 2022 Passport.

I got that from my dealer when i bought my 2022 Passport - I was upset that it didn't have the same LED's headlights as my 2019 did. And that was their excuse.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Decided to pass on the 21 and 22 passport. I can’t stand the arm chair arm rests. They’re awful for me. I need a true flow through center console with arm rst.
Picked up a 22 hybrid crv for msrp and getting an equity check for a 3 week old tundra

1 - 12 of 12 Posts