Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does the Passport Elite have both reverse tilt mirrors while in reverse? I changed my setting on the left side & it stopped working. I talked to two dealerships & they say it only supposed to works on one side. I back up my car into my spot everyday for four months. I swear both side mirrors tilt down when the car in reverse. PLS HELP & TELL
ME IM NOT CRAZY!

·
Registered
222 Posts
I have the '19 Elite PP and it works on both sides. Which side depends on which way the switch to adjust the power mirrors is set. I can't believe it is only on one side, that makes no sense unless the other side is NOT a power mirror for adjustments.

·
Super Moderator
2019 Passport Elite, Modern Steel (3/19)
1,988 Posts
My 2019 Elite tilts on both sides if I need it to.
It’s currently set for just the passenger to make it a bit easier to back into my tiny garage.

Can you go back to reset default settings then save it again?

Reactions: Moab Junky

·
Registered
2021 Passport Elite in CBP
30 Posts
Yea, Only one mirror automatically tilts downward at a time. Whichever side your left/right position switch is selected to.

·
Registered
2019 Passport Elite
36 Posts
That's the way it works; one side or the other - nor both at the same time.

Reactions: jppelec

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does the Passport Elite have both reverse tilt mirrors while in reverse? I changed my setting on the left side & it stopped working. I talked to two dealerships & they say it only supposed to works on one side. I back up my car into my spot everyday for four months. I swear both side mirrors tilt down when the car in reverse. PLS HELP & TELL
ME IM NOT CRAZY!
The 2021 Elite does have reverse tilt on both mirrors. It tilts only one side at a time, but you can choose left or right.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts