Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my 3rd trip into Honda's cars, I've only had 5 cars in my life, old, older, new and new.
My first were both Accords, about a decade part. Now the Elite.
Just what I expect from Honda, boredom, mixed with reliability.
I like the electronics and the driver assist features, still getting used to those. My last truck was a Chevy Trailblazer from 2004, it had none of this.

I have less than 1k miles on this one. So far Honda Electronics have failed me.

Registered
2021 AWD Sport Crystal Black / 2021 AWD EX-L lSteel Metallic
This is my 3rd trip into Honda's cars, I've only had 5 cars in my life, old, older, new and new.
I like the electronics and the driver assist features, still getting used to those. My last truck was a Chevy Trailblazer from 2004, it had none of this.

If you like the name "Sport" i will trade you even steven?? 馃榿

Registered

Is there something specific in the electronics that failed and you are looking for help?

2019 Touring: since March-2019
How about Supremo?.............. El Supremo...!

The greatest part of owning a Chevy, is all the new friends you'll make in their service department, had a new 95' S15 GMC truck for a couple of years and boy was it plagued with problems...

• Haha
Reactions: storm303
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.