Honda Passport Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Honda Passport Touring
9 Posts
I started out at Herb Chambers in Dorchester. Did not like the vibe there at all. Took the written deal they offered me to Prime in West Roxbury and they matched it. It wasn't that hard to work out that deal.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Finally decided to make the purchase. 2020 Honda Passport Touring Edition, Exterior Color Red, Interior seat color - grey - $42,000+ out the door price - including tow hitch installed. Only red one that I could find in the 200 mile radius. Drove 2 hours to the dealer to purchase it. Car was $38,400. Waiting for the insurance check to come so I can go pick it up. Looked at Grand Cherokee - did not like the storage in the back - two little triangle areas next to the spare tire, Subaru Ascent -it did at least have a storage area in under the deck, but I was not convinced a turbo 4 cylinder would tow 5000 pounds or concerns about the variable transmission - plus it was a three row which i really do not need - Honda Pilot - felt like our Odyssey minivan - plus three rows - CRV - no real towing capacity - Ridgeline - very nice truck - love the trunk space - but I do not need a truck all the time...so it came back to the Passport - thank you very much for everyone that posts on this forum. Looking forward to my new ride.

·
Super Moderator
1,947 Posts
Finally decided to make the purchase. 2020 Honda Passport Touring Edition, Exterior Color Red, Interior seat color - grey - $42,000+ out the door price - including tow hitch installed. Only red one that I could find in the 200 mile radius. Drove 2 hours to the dealer to purchase it. Car was $38,400. Waiting for the insurance check to come so I can go pick it up. Looked at Grand Cherokee - did not like the storage in the back - two little triangle areas next to the spare tire, Subaru Ascent -it did at least have a storage area in under the deck, but I was not convinced a turbo 4 cylinder would tow 5000 pounds or concerns about the variable transmission - plus it was a three row which i really do not need - Honda Pilot - felt like our Odyssey minivan - plus three rows - CRV - no real towing capacity - Ridgeline - very nice truck - love the trunk space - but I do not need a truck all the time...so it came back to the Passport - thank you very much for everyone that posts on this forum. Looking forward to my new ride.
Welcome and congrats...I agree with all your logic too!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Welcome and congrats...I agree with all your logic too!
thank you very much for the reply. My 2012 RAV4 was declared totaled after hitting a deer three weeks ago. I am one of the few people that LIKED the tire on the back..full size!.... At least the spare is inside in the Passport. The Subaru had the spare mounted underneath..not a fan of that at all...who wants to get a spare tire down in the slush,snow, rain, etc.... RAV4 was the last of the 6 cylinders...was a great car to drive and was in very good shape..onward to my next adventure in cars. Thanks again.

·
Registered
28 Posts
The PP will be way better than all of those 🍻

·
Registered
1 Posts
  • Trim Level Purchased: Modern Steel EX-L
  • Drive Type: FWD
  • Any Accessories Added: All Weather Mats
  • MSRP: $37530
  • Discount off MSRP: $4830
  • Purchase Price: $32700
  • Extras: ~$3000 (3 year maintenance, Gap, 7 years extended warranty)
  • +TTL, Total: $37,984
  • I had negative equity as a result of my trade in and the numbers above exclude the trade in.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Did you pay $34,200, which would be $38,600 - 4,400?

41 - 51 of 51 Posts