Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's time to branch off now for a separate 2020 thread! Similar to the great '19 thread started by stevenD, please post:

• Trim Level Purchased (Sport, EX-L, Touring, Elite)
  • Drive Type (FWD or AWD)
  • Any Accessories Added
  • MSRP
  • Discount off MSRP
  • City and State Purchased
Please keep taxes, title, and fees, and trade separate, but feel free to add anything of course.
Please indicate US or Canadian dollars as well.
And a photo of your shiny new ride too if you want!

Thanks!

·
Registered
29 Posts
2020 Touring AWD platinum white pearl
MSRP: $42,375
Selling price: $38,450
Accessories: 2 inch lift, XD wheels with continental terrain contacts (18s), running boards and crossbars/roof basket.
Final price financed: $43,834

Las Vegas, NV

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've been able to find these deals in the SW Ohio region for the 2020 AWD. Negotiated online

EX-L $39,505 MSRP
$34,900 negotiated ($4,605 off)

Touring $42,400 MSRP
$38,322 negotiated ($4,078 off)

Hoping I can get the extra $500 or so off the Touring to make the discount equal to the EX-L

·
Registered
268 Posts
WIDMAN,,,
Did you use a hot lead service, such as Truecar's True Price or Edmunds?
I used both. I forwarded my True Price to a dealer on Edmunds list and got $5,777 off MSRP.

Reactions: 5500

·
Registered
4 Posts
WIDMAN,,,
Did you use a hot lead service, such as Truecar's True Price or Edmunds?
I used both. I forwarded my True Price to a dealer on Edmunds list and got $5,777 off MSRP.
It doesn't appear dealers around here are willing to go that low! I checked True Car and the prices listed above are within a couple hundred of the True Car price.

·
Registered
2 Posts
  • 2020 Touring - Pear White
  • FWD
  • Cargo tray, Splash guards, Tint, Wheel locks, and Door edge film.
  • MSRP 40,400 before adds
  • Discount 3725
  • 36,675 total including adds + TTL
  • Frisco, Texas
Used Costco to start pricing then did slightly better but not much. I could have done better if I had waited for more 2020s to be delivered in white. I did a lot better on my 2019 Civic last year but needed this done by the end of the month.

·
Registered
4 Posts
2020 Touring AWD - Black
Random accessories that don't care about
MSRP: $42,375
Price: $37,800
Discount: $4,575
Washington

What do you guys think? Good deal?
That seems like a good deal to me. It's very similar to what I've been able to find in my area.

·
Registered
29 Posts
  • Elite AWD (Modern Steel Metallic / Black Leather)
  • Milage: 52 before my test drive, 67 on the paperwork, 72 when I drove her home
  • Extras: 5 years or 60,000 miles of oil changes
  • Extras: Tint / Propack / Nitro (which all dealers were "throwing in for free") :rolleyes:
  • MSRP: $44,900.00 (including destination)
  • Discount: $4,751.72 (11.83%)
  • Sale Price: $40,148.28
  • Drive-out Price with TTL, etc: $43,100.00 (before trade-in)
  • Houston, Texas
The above was before my two trade-ins, so my actual drive-out was significantly lower, but the above figures are best for comparison.

There were four of this configuration and color combo around greater Houston and the drive-out price from all of them was within $775 dollars. My local dealer traded for the highest of the four quotes and I got them to match the lowest.

I started working on price via email on February 22 and didn't buy until March 6, so I feel pretty confident this was as low as I could get them. Spent 7 hours and 15 minutes at the dealership today and it was great knowing I could walk at anytime, drive across town and get the same deal. I prefer buying from my local dealership so I'm glad we worked out a deal.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Didn't pull the trigger (bought an overpriced used 2019, but that's a different story) but I got a quote of $40,100 on a 2020 Elite Metallic Grey/Black in NJ. I also got a quote at $41,000.

Taxes are 6.625% in NJ. Doc fees were around $399, standard title and registration fees. No dealer bs fees or anything for both offers.

·
Super Moderator
1,955 Posts
MOD NOTE: Since the Mods have been recently chided for allowing threads to go off-topic, if not off-the-rails, there is a renewed effort to clean things up.

I have no problem with anyone making a thread discussing MSRP, Discounts and Quotes. And if anyone wants to do so, please move forward with it ASAP (including copying the last few posts).

As the title and premise of this thread is collect prices that people are ACTUALLY paying for their 2020 Passports, so that other people can use it as a resource when searching for their deal.

So, with that said, I'll be deleting the posts in this thread that do not directly address the thread title

Thank you

·
Registered
2 Posts
That seems like a good deal to me. It's very similar to what I've been able to find in my area.
MOD NOTE: Since the Mods have been recently chided for allowing threads to go off-topic, if not off-the-rails, there is a renewed effort to clean things up.

I have no problem with anyone making a thread discussing MSRP, Discounts and Quotes. And if anyone wants to do so, please move forward with it ASAP (including copying the last few posts).

As the title and premise of this thread is collect prices that people are ACTUALLY paying for their 2020 Passports, so that other people can use it as a resource when searching for their deal.

So, with that said, I'll be deleting the posts in this thread that do not directly address the thread title

Thank you

·
Registered
2 Posts
New to the forum. Just picked my Passport today and the deal was incredible.
Touring AWD
paid $37,000
sticker $42,750
lease payment $387

Couldn’t pass it up.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts