Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's time to branch off now for a separate 2020 thread! Similar to the great '19 thread started by stevenD, please post:

• Trim Level Purchased (Sport, EX-L, Touring, Elite)
  • Drive Type (FWD or AWD)
  • Any Accessories Added
  • MSRP
  • Discount off MSRP
  • City and State Purchased
Please keep taxes, title, and fees, and trade separate, but feel free to add anything of course.
Please indicate US or Canadian dollars as well.
And a photo of your shiny new ride too if you want!

Thanks!

·
Registered
19 Posts
2020 Touring AWD platinum white pearl
MSRP: $42,375
Selling price: $38,450
Accessories: 2 inch lift, XD wheels with continental terrain contacts (18s), running boards and crossbars/roof basket.
Final price financed: $43,834

Las Vegas, NV

·
Registered
156 Posts
Agreed, about 91% of MSRP
Hopefully, buyers will get their dealer to include the transmission Park/Lock Release tool (07AAA-TZ3A100) before they sign the contract.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've been able to find these deals in the SW Ohio region for the 2020 AWD. Negotiated online

EX-L $39,505 MSRP
$34,900 negotiated ($4,605 off)

Touring $42,400 MSRP
$38,322 negotiated ($4,078 off)

Hoping I can get the extra $500 or so off the Touring to make the discount equal to the EX-L

·
Registered
2020 Passport Elite - Future Purchase
180 Posts
I've been able to find these deals in the SW Ohio region for the 2020 AWD. Negotiated online

EX-L $39,505 MSRP
$34,900 negotiated ($4,605 off)

Touring $42,400 MSRP
$38,322 negotiated ($4,078 off)

Hoping I can get the extra $500 or so off the Touring to make the discount equal to the EX-L
Make sure to let the dealers know all of the accessories you want included, if any, so that you can get an apples to apples comparison.

·
Registered
156 Posts
WIDMAN,,,
Did you use a hot lead service, such as Truecar's True Price or Edmunds?
I used both. I forwarded my True Price to a dealer on Edmunds list and got $5,777 off MSRP.

·
Registered
2 Posts
WIDMAN,,,
Did you use a hot lead service, such as Truecar's True Price or Edmunds?
I used both. I forwarded my True Price to a dealer on Edmunds list and got $5,777 off MSRP.
It doesn't appear dealers around here are willing to go that low! I checked True Car and the prices listed above are within a couple hundred of the True Car price.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts