Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Bummed that Honda don't offer half the amount of colours up in Canada. Love my white PP but we Canadians don't get much variety in paint choices, only 4. The metallic green looks sharp, lift kit and tires gives it a nice off road look.

·
Registered
2020 Honda Passport EX-L
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow, I had no idea that the colors were limited. BTW... We started with an orange 2003 Element that we had for over 11 years. One of the best cars we have ever owned! The Green looked so amazing sitting on the showroom floor that it was hard to look at any other one.

·
Registered
2019 Touring, White Diamond Pearl
36 Posts
Welcome to the forum, passportland . . . another Passport in Oregon for me to watch for on the road :cool:

I think your Passport may have been one-of-two Passports that were at the Portland Auto Show in February.
The show had a Black Forest Pearl Passport with a lift (JSport?), wheel-well flares, grey interior, and some other accessories, from Dick Hannah Honda.
And a Modern Steel Metallic Passport Elite with (more or less) $8000+ of upgrades/accessories on it from Beaverton Honda.
And a Black Edition Pilot, but this is a Passport forum.
If yours was the one at Portland Auto Show, wife & I spent w-a-y t-o-o much time in it, front seats, back seats, even reclined in the back with seatbacks down to test if my 6'2" frame could fit back there. 🥳

Congrats on your purchase!! Hope it exceeds your expectations!

·
Registered
2020 Honda Passport EX-L
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We bought it from there so that's probably it! We sat in it and the Black Edition Pilot too! It looked absolutely brand new inside and out so they did an awesome job prepping it again once they got it back. It was also sitting on the dealership floor which is where we saw it when we went in to buy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts