Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been following this page since I got my 2020 PP in September. I have already found some great tips and advice. So I thought I would post a couple pics to show mine off. So far it has been great.

I added the cross bars on the roof. Tinted my front windows and added the hitch. The Vader hitch cover is a nice touch if I do say so myself.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Looks great. I would have thought you would have gotten white to complete the evil empire storm trooper effect.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I have been following this page since I got my 2020 PP in September. I have already found some great tips and advice. So I thought I would post a couple pics to show mine off. So far it has been great.

I added the cross bars on the roof. Tinted my front windows and added the hitch. The Vader hitch cover is a nice touch if I do say so myself.
View attachment 11239 View attachment 11240
What kind of hitch u rocking? And how’s the handsfree functionality

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What kind of hitch u rocking? And how’s the handsfree functionality
I ordered it from Uhaul but I think they have discontinued the one I have. They had the best pric. It’s a curt hitch, class 3. Easy to install and I also got the wiring harness. I didn’t move the hands free sensor. It still works with the hitch. Just have to come in on the side of the hitch.

·
Super Moderator
2019 Passport Elite, Modern Steel (4/2019)
2,430 Posts
Congratulations on your new Passport and first post to the group!
Great color choice too.

Reactions: Madhatky

·
Registered
87 Posts
I ordered it from Uhaul but I think they have discontinued the one I have. They had the best pric. It’s a curt hitch, class 3. Easy to install and I also got the wiring harness. I didn’t move the hands free sensor. It still works with the hitch. Just have to come in on the side of the hitch.
Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts