Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only 2020 rumor I have heard is that they will make an "adventure" type of package
no word on a" black" package similar to pilot 2020

Any other FACTS or rumors of 2020 model changes or tweeks?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I would also love to know when 2020’s are due to arrive and what if any changes.

A few weeks back my local dealer manager connection said there would be a tweak to the white paint color.

I feel Honda would do themselves a favor by adding some better color options similar to the “Cement” and “Sand” colors offered on the CR-V and Civic as well as the 4Runner TRD’s. Also looking forward to some improved wheel options.

I will be buying a PP in November. Will need to weigh out the 2020 tweaks against the 2019 incentives.

·
Registered
591 Posts
I would also love to know when 2020’s are due to arrive and what if any changes.

A few weeks back my local dealer manager connection said there would be a tweak to the white paint color.

I feel Honda would do themselves a favor by adding some better color options similar to the “Cement” and “Sand” colors offered on the CR-V and Civic as well as the 4Runner TRD’s. Also looking forward to some improved wheel options.

I will be buying a PP in November. Will need to weigh out the 2020 tweaks against the 2019 incentives.
Honda definitely needs to improve the color choices on the Passport. I owned a 2017 Ridgeline with the same color choices. Instead of blue and green colors that look black in low light, how about a brighter blue or green. How about a red or a nice tan color. I emailed my thoughts about this to the sales manager of my local dealership when I was shopping for my 2017 Ridgeline, and he said he's heard that comment before. He also said they've passed it along to Honda corporate.

Reactions: CBMC

·
2019 Touring: since March-2019
3,110 Posts
The non-metallic "Dull Gray" color on Civics and 4Runners/Tacoma's is very cool, I would have probably purchased that color had it been available.

I also doubt there will be many changes to the Passport, in fact I just thought of something:

Since the Passport seems to just piggy-back with 90+% of Pilot parts, including: Hood, Windshield, Doors, Seats, Dash, Electronics, Infotainment Panels, Brakes, Engine, Transmission, Mirrors, etc., there probably will NOT be a upgrade to any of those UNTIL the Pilot is upgraded, due to Pilots outselling Passports!

I sure wish they would off some 18" off Road Wheels as accessories though, as it would be a simple add, without any design changes..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Has anyone heard any details on the 2020 PP? I'm getting close to purchasing but I would have much more peace of mind if I knew there was little difference.

·
Registered
26 Posts
The 2020 announcement is out:

Here is a summary of the announced changes:
<This page intentionally left blank>

·
Super Moderator
2019 Passport Elite, Modern Steel (4/2019)
2,539 Posts
Has anyone heard any details on the 2020 PP? I'm getting close to purchasing but I would have much more peace of mind if I knew there was little difference.
other than the prices seem about $3k less than 2019 when they first hit the dealerships. But from what I’m reading, they are offering 6-7k less with add ons thrown in for 2019, I’d go that route!

·
3,110 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Can anybody predict the number of days before we get our first PassportForums member with a brand new 2020?

I’ll guess 12 days.

·
3,110 Posts
Can anybody predict the number of days before we get our first PassportForums member with a brand new 2020?

I’ll guess 12 days.
To seal you off, I'll go with 10! lol

·
Super Moderator
2019 Passport Elite, Modern Steel (4/2019)
2,539 Posts
I was hoping 2020 would bring additional colors. The Passport would look great in molten lava pearl.

It's a reddish-orange Honda color on the Civic and '17-'19 CR-V.
I am so happy they didn’t make the 2020 Passport in this concrete grey or I’d be in BIG trouble!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts