Honda Passport Forum banner

2020 Modern Steel Metallic Elite - 1st Honda

4K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  WayneJay 
I have the Honda Factory all weather mats and they're good. I'm going to get the Weathertech ones for the front as I don't believe the Honda ones go far enough up in the area of the accelerator and the carpet will take a beating in the wet/snow.

I bought the Honda trunk mat, and bungee net.

I replaced the back up lights with LEDs. Much brighter but the mount is on an angle so the projector part of the ones I bought will be less useful.

I bought aftermarket door sill guards that will help to keep scratches down. Carbon fiber look film. Blends in well with colour.

Just little things.

Now I have to convince someone to do a twin turbo set-up for the V6 and some cat back pipes.

Door sill stuff, yes peel and stick, very inexpensive.

I chose these ones: GothYor Youngle 4pcs Carbon Fiber Anti Scratch Car Door Sill Sticker, Universal 3D Carbon Fiber Door Sill Protector Scuff Plate Guard Bumper, Anti Scratch Car Door Stickers(Black). I went with price as my main determinant and I'm a sucker for the carbon fiber look.

If you search in Amazon with "Honda Passport Door sill", you'll get plenty of replies. In fact I may go back and buy this FOSHIO 3D Black Carbon Fiber Vinyl Film Wrap 12" x 60" Sheet with Lockable Utility Knife and Felt Edge Squeegee, Decals, Magnets & Bumper Stickers - Amazon Canada
to do the rear bumper sill and there might be enough material to do the door sills too.

Door speaker grills: 3 possible answers, of which I have done none (1 smart ass, two real possibilities, actually all real I guess, but one is a bit...) My CR-Vs were all scuffed up.
1) Learn to not kick the door on exit.
2) Clear film like the stuff above, but you have to cut out all the tiny holes.
3) Magic eraser will likely get the marks off as long as the plastic isn't abraded.

Mike

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.