Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried installing the Wellvisors window deflectors on your 2019+ Honda Passport? I installed mine this past weekend and all was well until the aft portion of the rear deflectors didn't "hug" the rear doors (both L and R) at the aft bottom portion of the deflectors. The front and top aligned but it appears the mold of the rear deflectors doesn't curve down enough to touch/fit the door frame. It's raised about 1/4 inch at the bottom aft portion of the deflector. I contacted Wellvisor and they said to add more adhesive tape. This seems like a junkyard fix and will probably cause the top taped portion to lose it's grip on the door. It simply looks as if they need to reengineer the mold and form the deflector so it is curved downward more to fit the shape of the Passport rear doors. The front deflectors are perfect and work great but the rear ones are an issue. Anyone else have the same problem?

·
Registered
2019 Passport Elite
23 Posts
I installed the ones made by Mother Honda; no problems, no issues,

·
Registered
2019 Passport Elite
23 Posts
I got them from College Hill Honda; I've had good luck with them for my Civic, CR-V and Passport.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts