Honda Passport Forum banner

561 - 580 of 584 Posts

·
Premium Member
2020 Passport Elite - Modern Steel Metallic w/Black Leather
822 Posts
Bought on May 8th, 2020:
2020 Passport Touring, Lunar Silver MSRP $40,375
Paid $36,983 purchase price less $19,500 trade in from 2017 Ridgeline RTL-T with 68,000 miles, paid cash for balance.
Dealer paid to flatbed from LA to Las Vegas and I will register, pay sales tax/licence in Nevada when DMV reopens.
Congrats! Now it’s going to be like waiting for Christmas morning.

·
Registered
19 Passport Elite AWD
10 Posts
2019 Elite White, new, no extras
$39,000 + 3144 sales tax and fees = $42,144
Orange county CA 5/25 (Memorial Day)

·
Registered
19 Passport Elite AWD
10 Posts
Yep.

·
Super Moderator
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #567
Did you get it from norm reeves Huntington beach?
That's were Prodgirl bought hers! I test drove a Passport there the day before they went on sale (Early Feb 2019) but they were not willing to deal and I ended up using the Navy Fed Credit Union and bought it from OC Honda World, down the street from Norm (or is it up?)...

·
Registered
11 Posts
That's were Prodgirl bought hers! I test drove a Passport there the day before they went on sale (Early Feb 2019) but they were not willing to deal and I ended up using the Navy Fed Credit Union and bought it from OC Honda World, down the street from Norm (or is it up?)...
OC Honda world is a few miles north of norm reeves HB. Yes, I agree norm reeves HB/cerritos/west covina didn't want to deal much. I got mine from penske honda ontario.

·
Registered
19 Passport Elite AWD
10 Posts
I would say its going away from the beach so "up".

Reactions: stevenD

·
Registered
2020 Touring Lunar Silver
7 Posts
Good deal, congrats and welcome to the forum. I'm in So. Cal. and drove my Passport to Vegas last November, it was a great drive...!
Looking forward to driving mine back to LA to see how the 9 speed trans operates up to mountain pass and the Baker grade. Seem OK to you?

·
Registered
2020 Touring Lunar Silver
7 Posts
Great deal! Enjoy your new ride! Don’t forget to go to the Honda owner’s site and get your free printed owner’s manual. Have to get it within the first six months.
Went to the owners site they sent me with my vin and feature info, but can't see how to obtain a printed manual? Did you have a link?

·
Registered
11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,330 Posts
Hopefully they’ve learned a thing or two about the Passport in the last 14 months!
I still won’t take mine to them for service unless my engine falls out...and maybe not even then!

·
Premium Member
2020 Passport Elite - Modern Steel Metallic w/Black Leather
822 Posts
Dealership service centers used to have real mechanics, not just the cheapest mechanics helpers they can get, with minimal experience. Yet they still want to charge $125 hour and pay a low end helper $15-20 and hour, only to get subpar work.

·
Registered
2019 PP Sport 2WD Lunar Silver
6 Posts
Welcome WC! Share with us your experiences with your new PP.
Absolutely plan on it...I sold my 19 Ridgeline and enjoyed being in that group these past few years...looking forward to learning from all here and sharing my updates

561 - 580 of 584 Posts