77 Posts
Model Purchased---------- 2019 Lunar Silver Passport Sport AWD, Black Interior
New or Used-------------Used
Mileage----------- 4600 miles
Accessories Added-------- None, came with roof rack and mud flaps
MSRP----------------------- ? I think it's around $34k + roof racks and flaps
Vehicle Traded------------- none
Trade-in down payment--- none
Price out the door was approximately $27,285 ($285 dealer and document fee)

Purchased in Ohio but titled in Alabama.

Had other deals in the works for new 2019 Passports but nobody wanted to come down much so bought used with 4600 miles. BTW, if anyone is interested I found a new 2019 white AWD Sport for $28900 if anyone wants the info.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I posted on a different area of forum so maybe remove. 2019 passport with Health care, Graduate and Conquest rebates 31,400 for an EX-L. Tax title extra good price? What dealer options do people have installed Matts door trim? Are weather tech mats superior? Thanks plus .9 financing

·
Registered
77 Posts
I posted on a different area of forum so maybe remove. 2019 passport with Health care, Graduate and Conquest rebates 31,400 for an EX-L. Tax title extra good price? What dealer options do people have installed Matts door trim? Are weather tech mats superior? Thanks plus .9 financing
welcome to the Passport forums, and thank you for what you do to keep us safe and healthy!

My dealership installs were mud flaps and roof rack with cross bars. Not sure if WT mats are superior but that's what I went with, the laser form fitting in gray. I love them and had them in 2006 CRV so bought them again for Passport. And AWD for the one time all year it snows in AL ?

·
Registered
White Diamond Pearl ****2019 Touring****
197 Posts
Does Honda set prices dealers can't go under? I was told they are loosing 500 dollars
Dealers receive incentives and holdbacks, so though they may cry that they are 'losing $500' by selling at or below "invoice", however most likely they are receiving much more money than that, back from Honda in incentives/holdbacks cash.
And they earn a large percentage of their income through dealer financing, too.

Reactions: stevenD

·
Registered
White Diamond Pearl ****2019 Touring****
197 Posts
Um is this a good price?
$31400 EX-L, and I assume AWD from your follow-up post.
If that includes destination, that is an excellent price!!!!! After reviewing the 28 pages of price posts, go for it before it finds another buyer. :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Seems like a good time to start this thread, we all really appreciate the help, after your purchase could you please tell us:
Model Purchased
Accessories Added
MSRP
Discount off MSRP

Actually, you can tell us any other details you want, but the above are the most helpful!
Because every state has different Tax & Registration fees.
Also please state US or Canadian dollars.

Thanks and good luck with your purchase! :giggle:(y)
37500 out the door

·
Registered
16 Posts
2019 Touring AWD modern steel metallic
Sale Price: 33961
Service fee: 299
Etching fee: 299
Title fee: 194
Tax: 2246
Accessories: transmission cooler, trailer hitch, harness, tailgate adapter, all-weather mat sets (1500)
OTD: 38500

·
Premium Member
2020 Passport Elite - Modern Steel Metallic w/Black Leather
822 Posts
New 2019 Black Passport Sport FWD, OTD price $28,487. Qualified for the military benefit with $500 off. No accessories. Financed at .9%
Congrats! Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your new ride, and poke around the forum for lots of useful info.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I been using this forum to shop around for a Passport, I ended up deciding to go with a Pilot just cause of wanting that 3rd row. Dealerships around my area seem really aggressive about getting 2019 models off their lots, with prices being between $8-$10K off MSRP. I thought I would pass down the info for other prospective buyers during this pandemic. I am more than happy to pass down the dealer info if anyone is interested.

2019 Honda Passport Touring AWD
Color: Black on Black
MSRP: $42,225
Sales Price: $32,997 (includes $1K Loyalty Program Incentive) + $300 Processing Fee + TTL

·
Super Moderator
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #558
WOW, an AWD Touring Model for $32K (+TTL & fees) sounds almost too good to believe!

Nearly $10K under MSRP, just wow...!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Those east coast prices are always so much better than the left coast. The $1K loyalty sure helps too.

·
Super Moderator
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #560
Bought on May 8th, 2020:
2020 Passport Touring, Lunar Silver MSRP $40,375
Paid $36,983 purchase price less $19,500 trade in from 2017 Ridgeline RTL-T with 68,000 miles, paid cash for balance.
Dealer paid to flatbed from LA to Las Vegas and I will register, pay sales tax/licence in Nevada when DMV reopens.
Good deal, congrats and welcome to the forum. I'm in So. Cal. and drove my Passport to Vegas last November, it was a great drive...!

541 - 560 of 584 Posts