Honda Passport Forum banner

521 - 540 of 541 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
New can be as few as 1-2 miles, or as in my case, nearly 6K miles.

My Elite PP was an early build model - and was used as a demonstrator (somewhere between 5K-6K miles when I purchased it) and Honda had loaded it up with lots of accessories. I gladly traded its' diminished mileage value for the included accessories.

During its' time as a demonstrator any/all gremlins had been worked out; with an oil/ filter change I drove it home (with a new car warranty).

·
Super Moderator
993 Posts
This is first time I am buying brand new car, what is a typical odometer should read for brand new car?
They have 5-6 model in the lot and I an free to choose any one of them.
Many variables. Mine had 3 miles, and had just been delivered from the truck with plastic in and on it and it was a mess Inside and out!

If you like the vehicle and it runs great, does it really matter?

A few factors for mileage:
  • Are you looking for a certain trim and color and it is driven from a dealer 100 miles away?
  • How long was it on the lot and how many test drives?
  • Was the vehicle returned to the dealer for buyers remorse or an issue?

·
Registered
16 Posts
2019 passport touring model. $36500.00 before TT&l + $1500.00 off after TT&l for buying Honda over competing brand.
End of year purchase.
went out to six dealers and had the fight for my business.

·
Registered
53 Posts
2019 Elite Black/black w/5k tow/3M paint protection/all weather mats/Honda care/cargo area side bottom and seat back mats.
Paid just under $44K otd.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just bought a 2019 Honda Passport EXL FWD for $32500 OTD (6% state tax, everything included)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Got it on last Saturday in NJ.
After visiting 4-5 dealers here, this was the best offer.
2019 Honda Passport Touring AWD - Crystal Scarlet Pearl.
Price: 34495
Dest Charge: 1095
Doc fees: 499
TTL: 387 + ~2300
Out to door: 38720

What do you think? Good deal?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Yes one of the best prices. Another NJ price.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Seems like a good time to start this thread, we all really appreciate the help, after your purchase could you please tell us:
Model Purchased
Accessories Added
MSRP
Discount off MSRP

Actually, you can tell us any other details you want, but the above are the most helpful!
Because every state has different Tax & Registration fees.
Also please state US or Canadian dollars.

Thanks and good luck with your purchase! :giggle:(y)
2019 Passport Touring AWD, Adventure Package A, Door Visors

Paid: 39,000 + Taxes/tags, 699 DOC Fee with a 1000 Honda Owner incentive. Out the door with everything for 39, 978.97

·
Registered
1 Posts
NJ
2020 Passport Elite (stock), Modern Steel Metallic, ODO 8 Miles
  • MSRP w/ Dest : $44,875
  • MSRP Discount: $3,875 (8.635%) [No special programs, "off the street" negotiated]
  • Sale Price: $41,000
  • Add TTL, trade etc from here...

·
Registered
2 Posts
2019 EX-L FWD LUNAR SILVER - USA MS State
Dealer price $37,791.95
Accessories- tint front windows
Selling price $31,250
$33,021.48 with tax title and fees

·
Registered
19 Posts
2020 Touring platinum white pearl
MSRP: $42,375
Selling price: $38,450
Accessories: 2 inch lift, XD wheels with continental terrain contacts (18s), running boards and crossbars/roof basket.
Final price financed: $43,834

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks for everyone's who's shared this info, was very helpful - purchased a 2019 Passport Elite Black (with 6 miles) on Friday (1.31)

MSRP: $44,775
Savings: -$4,020
Selling Price: $40,775

Trade: -$2,000
Tax: $2,386.65
Doc: $459
Fees: $175

Final Price: $41,775.55

Very happy with the vehicle so far, initially I was only looking at the EX-L, but historically we've kept vehicles for a long time. I sort of talked myself into the idea that all of the bells and whistles I could get, would be worth it in the long run - when everyone else has a flying car and I'm just happy to have a heated steering wheel and wireless charging.

·
Registered
2 Posts
2109 Sport AWD Silver. purchased 1/28/2020

Price: 28,007 + 599 doc + tax/tag/title

Accessories: rubber floor and cargo mats, mud flaps, locking wheel nuts, and body side molding. The negotiated price did not include add-ons, but my vehicle was shipped from another dealer with the accessories previously installed (my dealer did not charge me for the extras). I really like the rubber floor/cargo mats and mudflats.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi all, I started a new thread specific to 2020 Passport pricing. Thanks!

521 - 540 of 541 Posts