Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 2019 Honda Passport will include Apple Carplay and Android Auto. And a huge improvement solving the volume control issue is a volume dial. It's a nice retrofit ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
324 Posts
I like the fact that it has a little hard drive, I have uploaded about 1000 songs from my memory stick. I loaded my Christmas folder, Beatles folder, favorites folder, Clasical forlder and my 60’s folder. Life is good when you finial decide to drive in the slow lane..

·
2019 Touring: since March-2019
2,588 Posts
I had the hard drive feature on my BMW and loved it, I am super happy Honda has it too...!

·
Registered
534 Posts
What is the advantage of putting the song files on the hard drive rather than playing them from the USB flash drive?

·
2,588 Posts
You can put other songs on the usb, I think the idea is to put you fav's on the hard drive...

·
Super Moderator
959 Posts
What is the advantage of putting the song files on the hard drive rather than playing them from the USB flash drive?
Convenience. Ease of access. All songs are ready to go, already sorted by Song / Artist / Folder / etc.

·
Registered
324 Posts

Don't need a device "smart phone, Pad, pod, memory stick, area cell service."

·
2,588 Posts
Did I mention that I have a couple of thousand CD's? They will NOT all fit on that hard drive and I try to avoid mp3 format as it compresses the file and the song gets clipped losing some fidelity. Also it will distort at a lower volume.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts