Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
I like the fact that it has a little hard drive, I have uploaded about 1000 songs from my memory stick. I loaded my Christmas folder, Beatles folder, favorites folder, Clasical forlder and my 60’s folder. Life is good when you finial decide to drive in the slow lane..

·
2019 Touring: since March-2019
3,518 Posts
I had the hard drive feature on my BMW and loved it, I am super happy Honda has it too...!

·
Registered
662 Posts
What is the advantage of putting the song files on the hard drive rather than playing them from the USB flash drive?

·
3,518 Posts
You can put other songs on the usb, I think the idea is to put you fav's on the hard drive...

·
Registered
325 Posts
What is the advantage of putting the song files on the hard drive rather than playing them from the USB flash drive?

Don't need a device "smart phone, Pad, pod, memory stick, area cell service."

·
3,518 Posts
Did I mention that I have a couple of thousand CD's? They will NOT all fit on that hard drive and I try to avoid mp3 format as it compresses the file and the song gets clipped losing some fidelity. Also it will distort at a lower volume.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.