Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As we are now at the "Official" on sale date, I wanted to congratulate those picking up their cars today. Seems it was a little bit of an uneven launch. I read in another thread there were 168 units sold through Saturday. I was happy to nab one of those. Good luck to others on their search. Hope we can see how the sales progress over these next few days.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Last Saturday “February 2” when I put $500 down to hold my Black Passport. It would be great to see it in the garage this evening...
Probably not show up until the end of the week :(

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My dealer was able to show me the transit system they have access to. It gives them an eta on the units headed to them. Mine arrived one day before the system eta. Kind of neat but caused some loss of sleep.

·
Registered
349 Posts
My dealer was able to show me the transit system they have access to. It gives them an eta on the units headed to them. Mine arrived one day before the system eta. Kind of neat but caused some loss of sleep.
You know at my age, excitement is a gift. I haven’t lost sleep of a car in decades, I thought I was over that. A person get a “normal” vehicle to go through life with its like buying a refrigerator but when you buy one that you been saying for your whole life “when I retire, I’m going to buy ???”. And that day comes it is natural high, it brings a sense of joy that you don’t want to take time out to sleep. It is wonderful to expiernce this.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts